- Keyboard, Piano, Songwriting, and Music Theory
- Skill Levels
- Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced
- classical, jazz, blues, rock, funk, boogie-woogie, classical, country, and improvization
- Lesson Duration
- 30 minutes
- Age Groups
Mastery at the piano is so much more than learning to press the right keys at the right time.
A supportive atmosphere with positive criticism enables students to become self-motivated, independent learners. Piano study develops not only a lifelong appreciation and love for music, but also important life skills -- including creativity, concentration, and perseverance...and it's FUN!
Mission Statement: Real music for Real people
- Performed extensively as a pianist in the United States, Europe and Asia.
Performed or recorded with many well known musicians including Don Covay, Wilson Pickett, Willie Bobo, Bootsy Collins, Maceo Parker, William Parker, Bill Laswell, and the Last Poets.
- Over 15 years experience in modern dance accompaniment in major New York City dance studios, including the Martha Graham company, the Alvin Ailey company, the NYU school of the Arts etc..
BFA Calif. Institute of the Arts
Post graduate private studies with jazz great Jaki Byard