- Acoustic Guitar, Composition, Mandolin, Music Production, Music Theory, Songwriting, Ukulele, Viola, Violin, O'Connor Method, and Suzuki Method
- Skill Levels
- Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced
- Acoustic, Classical, Bluegrass, Jazz, Fusion, Swing, Improvisation
- Lesson Duration
- 45 minutes
- Age Groups
- All Ages
Each student is individual and this is how I teach. I spend a considerable amount of time and effort to get to know my students as music as possible. This enables me to communicate with them directly, addressing the needs they most need help with-equaling massive success.
I have spent the last 20 years studying communication, finding that the best way to convey ideas is by communicating through personalized conversation, not lecturing.
As a rising young performer, teacher, and recording artist with an original sound, and style, I use my unique talent on the violin to excel in everything from traditional fiddle tunes, classical arrangements, and pure originals. I have four solo records to my name, as well as countless collaboration's. I give private classes structuring them to meet the desires of my students.
- O'Connor Teacher Certification Level 1
- Muzik International - O'Connor Music Authority June 2010 – Present
- O'Connor Teacher Certification Level 2
- Muzik International - O'Connor Music Authority August 2011 – Present
- O'Connor Teacher Certification Level 3
- Muzik International - O'Connor Music Authority August 2012 – Present
January 2001 - Present
- O'Connor Violin Method http://www.oconnormethod.com
- Ottawa Suzuki Institute Mid-Southwest
- TIger Media
- ASTA(American String Teachers Association)