- Music Theory, Piano, Saxophone, Songwriting, and Voice
- Skill Levels
- Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced
- Classical, Jazz and Pop
- Lesson Duration
- 30 minutes
- Age Groups
Studying music goes beyond just playing through a method book or preparing a festival solo. I did not realize the deficit in my own private studies until I attended college. My vision is to provide students with a complete educational experience. I design each lesson to be a well rounded musical study (covering technique, theory, history, analysis and practical application).
I have taught private lessons for 20 years and have been a music teacher in the NY public schools for the past 15 years.
I am also an active singer/songwriter and have released three original albums. I have a home recording studio which is used for both personal recording and professional client work.
I also spent a summer studying musical composition abroad in England, composing the music for a dance production (performed both in UK and US).
- BA in Music Education from Queens College
- MS in Music Education from Queens College
- Successful completion (with honors) of the online Recording Engineering and Music Production course of the Audio Institute of America
- Successful completion of the online Music Production and Sound Engineering course and the 6 Module Mixing Course of the Audio Masterclass program.
Active member of ASCAP