- Cello, Composition, Keyboard, Music Theory, Piano, Songwriting, Viola, Violin, and Suzuki Method
- Skill Levels
- Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced
- Suzuki, Classical, Modern, Improvisation, Game and Film, Fiddle, Bluegrass
- Lesson Duration
- 30 minutes
- Age Groups
- All Ages
Suzuki style instruction for violin technique.
For songwriting and performance I focus on the analysis of music to find a middle ground of emotional expression and theory.
Once that middle ground is found we explore what music means to the student, and how they can use it as a tool of expression. Philosophy of teaching will be discussed in detail during the first lesson.
12 Years experience on the violin. 6 Years teaching music. Teacher for Texas State String project.
Composed over 150 Pieces ranging in genres. Released 2 albums. Taught over 110 Students.
Played in over 20 orchestras. Long standing studio, still have students for 3 years+ coming back.
- Created and run summer program for technique, writing and improvisation for young musicians.
- Suzuki training under Dr. Scott.
- 1st Place in Texas State Composition contest 2011.
- President of MMM in high school.
- Completed credits for music minor.
Studied Suzuki method and violin technique under Dr. Paula Bird for 5 years. Currently teach under Dr. Karla Hamelin and Dr. Ames Asbell at Texas State String Project.
Suzuki Training under Dr. Laurie Scott.