- Acoustic Guitar, Classical Guitar, Composition, Electric Guitar, Music Theory, and Songwriting
- Skill Levels
- Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced
- Classical, Bossa Nova, Jazz, Rock, Metal, Pop
- Lesson Duration
- 30 minutes
- Age Groups
I believe the student should be free to learn whatever it is that he/she wants. While I'm happy to provide a concise schedule for those who may be uncertain of the path they want to take, should a student point out a desire to learn a specific piece, style, etc., I believe that student should be allowed to immediately begin learning it, rather than being held back by exercises. I also believe in working at the student's comfortable pace.
I've played in the Belmont Guitar Ensemble and the Belmont New Music Ensemble. I've been doing various private music tutoring sessions for several years as well.
You can view my personal portfolio at http://www.JoshSalazar.com/
- Bachelor's of Music from Belmont University, graduated Magna Cum Laude
- Currently pursuing Master's of Music from Belmont University
- College Music Society member