- Composition, Keyboard, Music Production, Music Theory, and Piano
- Skill Levels
- Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced
- classical, brazilian music, latin music, electronic, rock, pop
- Lesson Duration
- 60 minutes
- Age Groups
- All Ages
Motivation is key. Discovering the passion for music through the students' interests.
As interests constantly change, I act as a guide through the learning and practicing processes.
Maintaining the student motivated while on its own paced constant learning curve. Visiting his/her topics of interest and presenting new ones from the vast literature of classical and contemporary music.
- 20+ year experience teaching music for private students and classroom, including at a Master's level degree (Columbia College Chicago)
- 10 year experience in the music for media industry (commercials, films and games) writing and producing music for productions worldwide.
- Expert in music technology (hardware and software - Pro Tools, Ableton Live, Logic, Cubase)
- Collaborator Composer on shows for ABC, Amazon, El Rey Networks, CW, AMC, and others.
- MFA in Music Composition for the Screen - Columbia College Chicago
- Golden Lion Award - Cannes Festival
- Composer and Music Producer for more than a hundred commercials in Brazil and in the US
- SCL - Society of Composers and Lyricists
- Chicago Theater Sweat Shop - Music Director and Composer
- BMI member