- Acoustic Guitar, Drums, Electric Guitar, Flute, Music Theory, Saxophone, and Percussion
- Skill Levels
- Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced
- all genres
- Lesson Duration
- 30 minutes
- Age Groups
Though some of us have to work harder than others, anyone can learn how to be musical.
Private studio teacher since 2001
Director of an award winning concert band since 2010 with F.P.H.S.
- Bachelor's Degree in Music Education University of Louisiana at Monroe 2010
- Member, District One Band Director's Association
- Louisiana Music Educators Association
- Teacher at Denver public schools
- Superior ratings at district competitions for the last two years with F.P.H.S. concert band
- Four years Lead Alto sax in top Jazz band at U.L.M.
- Four years on a collegiate drum line, and was
- Section leader for three years at U.L.M
District One Band Directors Association