- Music Theory, Viola, Violin, and Suzuki Method
- Skill Levels
- Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced
- Lesson Duration
- 30 minutes
- Age Groups
- All Ages
I believe in developing the musician as a whole. My students learn technique and musicianship as well as effective practice techniques, goal setting and music reading abilities.
- Graduate Teaching Assistant at the University of Tennessee (current)
- Violin and Viola instructor at the Mount Olive Academy of Music (current)
- Orchestra director at an arts high school in New York City
- Assistant conductor of the All-City Youth Orchestra
- Teach students at the high school and college levels both online and in person
BM in Music Education ~ SUNY Fredonia
MM in Viola Performance ~ University of Tennessee
Suzuki Trained - Ithaca College Summer Suzuki Institute
Royal Academy of Music curriculum available.
Suzuki Certification ~ Ithaca College Suzuki Institute
- Student Reviews
“My daughter really enjoys her lessons with Emily. Emily is patient, encouraging, and fun. We look forward to many more lessons with her!”5Chan C.
“She is a good teacher, very patient, knowledge, experienced.”5Angela G.
“Emily Zaita is a great teacher. She is warm, funny, and most of all patient, which is a skill you definitely need as music teacher. She makes sure that I have fully mastered a piece before moving to the next which is a big thing for me. I definitely would recommend that you have Emily as your instructor if you want to learn violin or viola. You will definitely advance in no time with her.”