- Keyboard, Music Production, Music Theory, Piano, and Composition
- Skill Levels
- Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced
- Classical, Jazz, Rock, Pop, Blues
- Lesson Duration
- 30 minutes
- Age Groups
- All Ages
I believe combining fun and discipline is the best way for students to master their craft. Prior to the start of lessons, the skill level of each student will be assessed and I'll create a lesson plan that's right for you. Weekly music lessons and regular practice on your own time will ensure development and progress.
For the last 20 years, I have been teaching music and giving private lessons. My students play at a variety of skill levels and abilities. Being one of the few private teachers who will work with kinder and autistic students is especially rewarding. Regularly performing with local musical groups keeps me informed about trends in music and my skills honed.
- MA ~ With Honors. Theory/Composition with emphasis on piano -- Truman State University
- BA ~ With Honors. Music Education -- Olivet College
- 15 Years public school teaching experience
- American Society of Composers Authors and Publishers - ASCAP
- Music Teachers Association of California - MTAC