- Composition, Keyboard, Music Theory, and Piano
- Skill Levels
- Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced
- Pop, Rock, Blues, Jazz, Country, Church, Praise & Worship, American Songbook, Lead Sheets, Improvisation, Classical
- Lesson Duration
- 60 minutes
- Age Groups
For adults who want the most for their time & money, I provide a wildly successful adult learning model & program that is fun, challenging, & tailored to you individually.
Your education includes the 20 essential areas of musical knowledge. You focus on your favorite music & have an opportunity to expand your musical world.
You will become a well-rounded musician who, through your musical exploits, will deepen & widen your happy!
- For over 20 years, I have taught hundreds of students of all ages & levels who have achieved their highest musical goals.
- Featured in solo tours, concerts, & appearances in venues & with organizations around the world.
- Singer & pianists for church worship teams.
- Backup & lead artist on various recording projects.
- Toured nationally & internationally as singer, pianists, & songwriter for band.
- Specialty: Teaching adults who want to fulfill their musical dreams.
- Master of Music: Music Education: Boston University
- Bachelor of Piano Performance: Grand Canyon University
- Nationally Certified Teacher of Music.
- Piano Competition Adjudicator.
- Developed the WholeMusic curriculum.
- Train next-level piano teachers.
- Master teacher for piano teachers, up & coming musicians, & adults who want the most for their time & money.
- Member & Past President Arizona State Music Teachers National Association
- Member & Past President East Valley Music Teachers National Association
- Founding President: Grand Canyon University chapter: Music Teachers National Association
- Member Music Teachers National Association