- Composition, Music Theory, and Piano
- Skill Levels
- Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced
- Classical; Up to intermediate Jazz; Rock, Pop, Blues.
- Lesson Duration
- 30 minutes
- Age Groups
Arthur Roy Regalario
I seek out the student's learning strengths. We'll craft a lesson plan based on those strengths.
In my later conservatory years, I taught at an institution whose goal is to enhance church musician's skills, 1987-89
Composed 8 songs in a musical called Giyera (by Music Repertoire).
Led a jazz group and performed at St. Joseph in Pinole city;
Teaching privately for 26 years.
- Bachelor of Music major in Theory at University of Santo Tomas, Manila. Took 3 years of Composition units
- 1987-89; Piano accompanist at St. Basil's church in Vallejo, CA
- Children's choir director at St. John in El Cerrito
Member of ASCAP.